Chamrousse 1700 and Chamrousse 1750
This side of the resort enables beginners to discover skiing in complete safety, with large green and blue slopes.
In Chamrousse 1750, you will also find the resort’s snowpark with a totally playful area: the Sunset Park
. This 6,3 ha area is fitted with modules for all tastes and levels.
• The slopestyle offers a series of modules aimed at experts
• Developed on the advice of our champion Marion Josserand (bronze medallist in skicross at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics), the "skicross" offers a series of banked turns, tables, woops and slope ruptures for a sensational descent !
• For little ones, the Kids Park, as an extension of the Sunset Park, also offers a mini boardercross and some modules to practice slopestyle.
• Next to it, a parallel slalom for free use enables you to compete with your friends.
• Just underneath, test your full speed with the mini timed speed skiing slope.
• Finally, the Initiatique Park, made up of ground movements such as woops, is a very accessible area enabling you to become familiar with «freestyle».
The Sunset Park is a real play zone for everyone. Be watchful though and do not overestimate your own abilities when using these modules.