The holiday residence Le Domaine de l'Arselle
is ideally located. It surrounds the departure for alpine skiing at Chamrousse 1700 and you will find the resort's nordic ski area just below.
Enjoy this real complex, combining residences and leisure facilities, with an outstanding view of the Taillefer mountain, the surrounding forest and the Arselle plateau.
Watch a video of the residence
- At Chamrousse 1700
- 500 flats for 4 to 10 people, forming 8 villages of 4 to 5 residences
- A ski box for each flat
- Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and sauna
- A restaurant with a modern setting, with half board or full board possibility...
- Outdoor parking spaces
- A club for children aged 3 to 6 on weekdays during school holidays
- A club for teenagers aged 7 to 12 on weekdays during french hollidays
- Free entertainment for aduls from 5pm : games, karaoke, dancing evenings, musical evenings...
- Free wireless internet connection at the restaurant "Le Bachat"
- Board games, irons, hair-dryers and vaccumm cleaners lending at reception
- With extra charge : pets allowed, bed linen and towels, baby cot and baby chair, television, final cleaning
You will also find in the complex:
- The French Ski School
- A skipass sales point and the departur for ski lifts (chairlift Arselle and tow lift Totem)
- Food stores and equipment rental shops
- A pub
- A tea room with a press area and souvenirs
- Winter : from December, 7th 2013 to April, 19th 2014
- Summer : from June, 29th to August, 31st 2013